Dr. Alan D. Walker, DDS is a retired US Army Lieutenant Colonel whom served more than 30 years of combined (22+ years active) military and civilian service. He has treated and/or seen perhaps more than 20,000 patients military and civilian while serving as a military Dentist since 2010. Dr. Alan Walker DDS is trained as an American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM) "Qualified Dentist" and is therefore experienced in sleep apnea treatment(s) using oral appliance therapy and the latest in other adjunctive sleep modalities.
Introducing, The Sleep Dentists, PLLC, we are concerned not only with our patients’ oral health, but also with your overall health and wellness, "quality of sleep and quality of life". The Sleep Dentists, PLLC was founded based upon our 5 principles of achieving quality Sleep and its many cornerstones that are essentially the DNA of our practice.
• Achieving “Quality Sleep” in the right amount is the core pillar of our focus.
• Achieving “Restorative Sleep” each night forms the very fabric of our DNA.
• Achieving “Transformative Sleep” undergirds our resolute foundations of service to our client’s life-threatening conditions.
• Achieving “Enduring Sleep” supports our commitment to only use the most advanced, modern & clinically proven techniques and innovative sleep medicine products based upon each client’s needs.
• Achieving “Customized Sleep” epitomizes our beliefs in the power of experiencing the kind of Sleep that you deserve each night.
So no matter what your job, career or family position in life, we have hand-crafted sleep solutions that cater towards a healthier, more productive and longer lifestyle. After all “Sleep” is our middle name!
The Sleep Dentists, PLLC was founded by two lifelong US Military Veterans. We have an AADSM Qualified Dentist on staff trained in the art & science of Dental Sleep Medicine (dsm).
Our state-of-the-art facility has the room to accommodate all of your dsm needs. So, whether you suffer from diagnosed or undiagnosed sleep apnea; whether you use a CPAP, BiPAP, APAP or experience PAP intolerance, we can help you. Even if you suffer from various other sleep disorders like snoring or insomnia, REM behavior disorders, to child/adolescent sleep apnea & ADHD, we can help.
Please visit our practice's website at www.dzignasmile.com.
Your local dentist, committed to stopping snoring and saving lives.
921 Hull Street
Richmond, Virginia 23224804-999-2100
Your local Richmond dentist committed to saving lives by providing treatment for sleep apnea. Dr. Alan Walker DDS is trained as an American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM) "Qualified Dentist" and is therefore experienced in sleep apnea treatment(s) using oral appliance therapy and the latest in other adjunctive sleep modalities.
Find a dentist who can treat snoring and sleep apnea with an oral appliance.